Here is a step by step breakdown of how to view a past webinar and access webinar certificates:
- You are able to view past webinars in IRETA's webinar library (click here to for a direct link).
NOTE: Your certificate can take up to 48 hours to load into your myIRETA profile after the Webinar has ended.
- Once your attendance has been verified you will be able to access your certificate for the webinar through your myIRETA account.
- You will first need to log into your myIRETA account here: https://my.ireta.org/onlineEd/login/index.php
- Once you are logged in you should be on your "Dashboard" page where you will see all courses that you are currently enrolled in.
- You will select the webinar "Webinar Name"
- Once you are on the webinar page you will scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- If you have successfully participated in the webinar you will have access to a Certificate of Completion, NAADAC Certificate, and PCB Certificate. Please click on the one you would like to download.
- The next page will have a blue button that says "Download Certificate" once you have done that a PDF window will pop-up with your certificate.